It's now possible to store NEO safely on a Ledger Nano S. Just follow the six steps below to get started as soon as possible!
- Open the "Ledger Manager" application on your desktop. If you don't have it yet, then click here to download it.
- Connect your Ledger to the computer via USB and unlock the device.
- Download the "NEO" application to the Ledger Nano S via the Ledger Manager. Follow the instructions on the hardware wallet screen to confirm the installation.
- If the NEO app is installed on the Ledger you can install the latest version of the Neon wallet on your computer. Always check that you're downloading the Neon wallet from the correct website.
- Important: Make sure that the Ledger is connected, unlocked and that you have opened the NEO application on your hardware wallet. You should now see the device: " Wake Up, NEO ...".
- On the Neon wallet application on your desktop you can now choose "Login using a Ledger" and then "Use Ledger Nano S".
You should now be able to use NEO with your Ledger Nano S! If you run into any difficulty, then please Contact Us. Unfortunately we're currently unable to provice support for NEO with Ledger Blue.